The impact of COVID-19 is being felt around the world. We believe we are better when we work together. It’s important for us all to take the necessary steps to keep ourselves, team, and residents safe and supported.
Avanti Senior Living is Proactive
Avanti Senior Living is continuing to take appropriate measures for protecting team members and residents to minimize the risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus. We follow the infection control protocols and guidelines set forth by the federal, state, and local governments.
1. What protocols are keeping our team members safe?
- Direct access to our COVID Wellness Team via Telehealth if not feeling well for any reason
- Complete COVID-19 screening questionnaire and temperature taken daily
- Ongoing, proactive testing provided to team members
- All team members wear masks
- Thorough compliance of CDC protocols for hand hygiene
- Allow only “essential” personal providers care for our residents in accordance to government mandate
- Frequent education reminders on infection control
- In the likelihood of a positive COVID-19 case, all team members are supplied with full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Providing lots of love and appreciation!
2. How are our residents having fun?
- COVID Wellness Team customizes move-in transition plan for each new resident
- Engagement in small groups with physical distancing
- Staying fit with onsite fitness instructor
- Many digital engagement options available to choose from
- Dining while respecting physical distancing and smaller settings or in-suite dining options
- Multiple daily temperature and symptom checks for all residents
- FaceTime / Skype sessions for residents and families / friends to connect
- Utilizing Telehealth for Dr appointments
3. COVID-19 testing provided:
- New residents are tested twice 72 hours before their move-in date
- Current residents who may show possible symptoms of COVID-19
- New team members are tested prior to start date
- Team members displaying possible symptoms and/or exposure to the COVID-19 virus
- Ongoing testing for all team members and essential workers
4. Doing our part to flatten the curve